WTB - 3.8 Spyder

Hi guys, I’m Nik from Southern Eastern Sydney & I’ve been out of the Porsche market and into time Attack race cars for quite few years now. Nearing 50 so thinking need to spoil myself with something like a 981 spyder, 981 Boxster S or even 718 S Boxster.  Prefer Grey ideally but will consider silver, black and don’t laugh 🤭 but maybe Miami blue!

If anyone thinking or know someone thinking of selling please hit me up & thanks 🙏 

Hey Jack, not the biggest fan of the “standard” GTS seats in the spyder for one of them. And the Victorian car left about 3 messages and not even 1 return call! Terrible customer service let me tell ya!

Porsche Centre Brisbane had an excellent black 981 spyder (LWBs, red interior, 10000km) up until 2 weeks ago. Showing up as sold/on hold on CS. I’d call them as occasionally they’re not actually sold but get taken off CS for some reason (which is what I noticed with the grey gt4 at pcb). 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2016-Porsche-Boxster-981-Manual-MY16/OAG-AD-17115920

On 16/06/2019 at 15:53, Spartan said:

Hi guys, I’m Nik from Southern Eastern Sydney & I’ve been out of the Porsche market and into time Attack race cars for quite few years now. Nearing 50 so thinking need to spoil myself with something like a 981 spyder, 981 Boxster S or even 718 S Boxster.  Prefer Grey ideally but will consider silver, black and don’t laugh 🤭 but maybe Miami blue!

If anyone thinking or know someone thinking of selling please hit me up & thanks 🙏 

Nik a 981 GTS Boxster just came up

on fb white with 33k km for $105k which sounds like great pricing for a rarer model than an S 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/653994311304958?view=permalink&id=2273503972687309