Porsche 944 S2 Cabriolet Australian Delivered

Here for sale is my beautiful Porsche 944 S2 Cabriolet. This is an amazing car,. demand is rising. Very rare in this colour combination, black power hood was replaced 2 years ago. 

Full service History with receipts from, new;  With original Books and Manuals Just 171,000 klms 

Located in Melbourne 

Asking 32 K

Has a K&N Filter, and a custom sports exhaust which sounds great but not overley loud 
practical everyday classic, I just don't get the time to drive it with a young family,

the top down when the sun comes out, or at night is great 

This car was delivered new to Hamiltons Richmond,. its a 1990 build with a 1992 complianced,. so a late s2
Quick and reliable a very good looking car,  especially nice in the rare colour combination of Cyclamen exterior, Looks different in different light 
Grey interior, 

Gets comments everytime i drive it ,. which is not often enough,. sadly hence the sale 

I had it on full registration before the family grew now its on Club rego

Stunning rust free condition Excellent mechanically with a new cambelt, tensioners and water pump which was recently replaced,. along with the clutch, tourque tube,. Shocks and bushes., This car drives like a dream,. Love this car,. but a family means I need 4 doors 

original wheels Design 90's will be sold with car and 19 inch ones pictured also

Toysa.PNG

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1392.JPG

IMG_1388.jpg

18 minutes ago, Datooy said:

Here for sale is my beautiful Porsche 944 S2 Cabriolet. This is an amazing car,. demand is rising. Very rare in this colour combination, black power hood was replaced 2 years ago. 

Full service History from, new;  With original Books and Manuals

171,000 klms 

Has a K&N Filter, and a custom sports exhaust which sounds great but not overley loud 
practical everyday classic, I just don't get the time to drive it with a young family, the Cabriolets have the added pleasure of topless motoring when the sun comes out. 
This car was delivered new to Hamiltons Richmond,. its a 1990 build with a 1992 complianced,. so a late s2
Quick and reliable a very good looking car,  especially nice in the rare colour combination of Cyclamen exterior, Looks different in different light 
Grey interior, 

Gets comments everytime i drive it ,. which is not often enough,. sadly hence the sale 

I had it on full registration before the family grew now its on Club rego

Stunning rust free condition Excellent mechanically with a new cambelt, tensioners and water pump which was recently replaced,. along with the clutch, tourque tube,. Shocks and bushes., This car drives like a dream,. Love this car,. but a family means I need 4 doors 

original wheels Design 90's will be sold with car and 19 inch ones pictured also

Toysa.PNG

Great looking car....Shame you have to let it go.    GLWTS