Insurance recommendations..

Motosport

I am quite new to the Porsche world in Australia, (I am from Denmark but my wife is Aussie) as we have just relocated back to Melbourne from Copenhagen. Two of our classic cars are coming with us and I am looking for the best place to insure them.. So any recommendations for insurance companies who can provide knowledge, great service and competitive prices on classic/special cars insurance will be much appreciated..

Thanks, 

Alex

1 hour ago, tomo said:

This thread should give you an idea of the landscape  or yea, Welcome to the Forum :)

Excellent thank you.. Lots of valuable information there.. 😎  Even though I am a bit surprised of the inconsistency not only between companies, but also within the same company for what seems like very similar circumstances.. Better start calling around and pray.. 🙏

Theres a few discussions on this topic, try a few key searches such as @tomo above....  As you've noticed  for the same car some insurances charge $$$$ others just $, so shop around. My boxster was over $2k with one  and less than $1k with another.

Welcome & good luck.

philbee