996 C4S Wheel Bearing part numbers

911CSR

So as a precaution I am gogin to change the wheel bearings on my C4S. I can order from Pelican Parts of FCP, however I wanted to see if I could source them locally or even if there are other options such as ceramic bearings etc.

The local bearing shop has said they can follow up if I have equivalent part numbers from one ofhte bearing manufacturers like FAG, SKF etc. 

Am wondering if anyone has been down this road already before I drive into the GOOGLE morasse  

I don't know why you would entertain ceramic when the traditional steel bearings last a hell of a long time. Can you even get them for wheel bearings? Would they even be durable enough to hold up to the shock of hitting a pothole for example? Not taking you to task here, just asking the question.;)

I use them in one of the race cars as they withstand the loads better than the steel bearings which we were chewing up due to aero and side loading...

I also have them on my bike and they “feel” smoother and more pedal efficient..If they are not available or too hard I’ll just go with steel but just wanted to see if it was possible..