GT3 price Analysis

A couple of years back I did a fairly basic 996 GT3 price analysis looking at AUS/UK & US data.  Apologies if someone's already posted this link elsewhere, but this guy has really dived into the US GT3 sales data to come up with a pretty comprehensive picture of the US GT3 market which is probably typical of what's happening here.

The ULTIMATE Porsche 911 GT3 Depreciation & Buying Guide | All generations - YouTube

4 hours ago, On the Limit said:

A couple of years back I did a fairly basic 996 GT3 price analysis looking at AUS/UK & US data.  Apologies if someone's already posted this link elsewhere, but this guy has really dived into the US GT3 sales data to come up with a pretty comprehensive picture of the US GT3 market which is probably typical of what's happening here.

The ULTIMATE Porsche 911 GT3 Depreciation & Buying Guide | All generations - YouTube

I just worked out who you are... thanks for the link above & good to see you on here, see you Saturday at winton