RC Helis - Collage

19 hours ago, Costas said:

Yeh - that was me...!  👍 I seem to recall that you had used the same username back on ARCHELI - I thought it sounded familiar 😀.

Was out flying this morning for a couple of hours - Wanting to get one of my large scale helis which is based on Raptor 90 mechanics back in the air.

Looking to upgrade its power plant to an OS 105HZ-R. Model weighs in close to 8Kg so the 105 should pull harder than the 90 that is currently installed.

The Agusta is currently setup with my old JR12X but I run a Futaba 18SZ on my 3D machines so I need/want to also convert it over to Futaba. Being a CCPM flybar model the setup is more involved and I have been too lazy to do the change-over as yet.

I still have heaps of spares for the Raptor 90 - Enough to keep my Agusta scale heli in the air for many years yet.

S9kptz.jpg

Good to see one of us kept the hobby up! I pretty much have all the old heli kit sitting in storage. Donated my controller to a local student that is building his own drone. Barely enough time to go driving let alone get down to the heli club.

From memory we exchanged a number of emails back then too. I think we even chatted about cars. Time does fly (no pun intended!) Nice selection of toys you have, keep it up! The girls have expressed a desire to ressurect the helis and to learn to fly them.