Oldknees

992 Leather or no leather

992 Carrera Interior Option  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What leather interior options would you choose?

• Standard Interior / Partial Leather seats 14 way $0
    • Standard interior / Leather Seats front 4 way $0
    • Leather package / partial leather or leather seats (dash / top of doors) $5250
    • Leather Interior / Leather seats (14 way seats) $8350
    • Club Leather $11350
    • Sports Tex (4way seats) $8350

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 09/11/21 at 13:00

If it’s my money, 14 way, if it’s your money we’re spending leather interior or club 😂

Not sure what the difference is between leather and club. So being uninformed on the matter I went for the cheaper of the two.

Options pricing here is a joke. If they ever allow parallel imports the price of a new P-car will drop by a third.

Yep - got to go easy on those options. Leather is standard on 992 in UK. Very few 992's in the USA have base trim - yet on OZ, almost all the 992's have no leather optioned. 

Sat in a 992 in the dealer last weekend, the 'standard' leather feels 'not great' to me -  even compared to the leather in my Macan it seems like a step down.  Playing on the configurator earlier this week (dreaming of a new Targa GTS) I notice the options mention 'smooth leather' so I'm keen to see this myself.

I quite like the retro look of the new Sportex seats - but we pay a lot for that option in OZ.