WTB Sportomatic Control Valve

Manni187

Hello,

Contacted Porsche but NLA - Control Valve part number 905 108 370 01 - looking to purchase new or any sources for reconditioned.

starting to worry about the lack of parts for these sportos - the vac Servo is also currently NLA and with this and the control valve being essential to the sportos operation the future is looking bleak.

I've got a few - can you post a photo of what you need?  There were variations of the valve across the webered, MFI and CIS cars.  A gent in Brisbane from the Typ901 Forum (who may be on here) re manufactures the diaphragm for the servo (they are entirely rebuildable a part from the diaphragm)

10 hours ago, Fishcop said:

I've got a few - can you post a photo of what you need?  There were variations of the valve across the webered, MFI and CIS cars.  A gent in Brisbane from the Typ901 Forum (who may be on here) re manufactures the diaphragm for the servo (they are entirely rebuildable a part from the diaphragm)

I have a few sportos that are left overs from manual conversions. Also have some boxes of sporto spare parts. Reach out if your after anything else. I also have a nos. genuine Porsche sporto clutch, and 905 ring & pinion set. Both no longer available from Porsche.