Oh, and by the way, the NEW PORSCHE MODEL - 918!

Kerry

Could not get any sound> is it V10 or electric/hybrid. A revamped Carrera GT? Looks great anyway it's powered. What I want Porsche to build is a "reasonably priced" no nonsense, back to basics, light weight sportscar a la 550 spyder.

Could not get any sound> is it V10 or electric/hybrid. A revamped Carrera GT? Looks great anyway it's powered. What I want Porsche to build is a "reasonably priced" no nonsense, back to basics, light weight sportscar a la 550 spyder.

Power - 500hp 3.4 V8 & 2x electric battery engines making an additional 180hp (haven't watched it today, thats what I remember...) Try double clicking on the actual video and it should take you to youtube to view it in HD, and with audio!

" What I want Porsche to build is a "reasonably priced" no nonsense, back to basics, light weight sportscar a la 550 spyder."

Isn't that the new Boxster Spyder that they just released? :P Or do you mean a stripped, bare bones, sports car?! ;)

Kerry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, spyder looks great, but less car than the Boxster S for more money. As a road car I don't think so. Bare bones but not as far as a Lotus - everything mechanical, no aids, driver's car. But need to be careful what I ask for, not a VW (yes they are good these days I admit) with badge engineering. Beware the 2 litre turbo Boxster! VW ALREADY HAVE A PROTOTYPE and it looks too good.

Archived