Newcastle Servicing/Repairs

Hi all,

Looking at purchasing my first Porsche. For those who live in my neck of the woods who do you recommend/allow to work on your car?

Anyone local or am I looking at spending some time in Sydney.

Cheers

Ben

Ben,

I would (acshly) recommend Autohaus in Sydney. I know it's not Newie, but it's worth the extra effort to have guys who 'get' these cars to do the work on it. I used to take my Carrera 2.7 up there for (from Canberra) major services, and was always happy with the service and support. It was also never a problem to call the guys and ask questions afterwards. 

You won't regret the extra effort. Your car will thank you for it.

Scotty

(ps. JustJames didn't put me up for this)

Thank you for the feedback guys. I spoke to Scott yesterday at Autohaus and he also recommended Simon from Autowrecks if I wasn't up for the hall to Sydney. I then spoke to Simon from Autowrecks today and he speaks highly of the guys at Autohaus. It's nice to see the mutual respect they hold for each other.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a recommendation I found on the Pelican parts forum:

"if you live anywhere near the central coast you cant go past Simon Greenwood at Autowerks in Charmhaven"

the link is: http://forums.pelicanparts.com/new-zealand-australia/577466-recommended-good-porsche-mechanic-sydney.html

I used Simon's services in February this year when I was driving my 996 through NSW on a holiday. I had a coolant leak issue. He really looked after me, so I'm also very happy to recommend Simon.

Cheers,

Brett

Archived