Manual Cayenne

mmm

Hi All

I'm curious if anyone knows of, or owns, a manual cayenne here. According to Redbook, the first generation S and second generation base model petrol v6 were available to order with a manual. However, I've only ever seen one for sale (first gen S) but that was a while back.

Keen to hear some insights. 

Cheers.

2 hours ago, crsedge said:

I recall seeing 2x first generation V8 manuals for sale, I reckon over 5 years ago. One was in Tassie!

Think the Tassie one may have been a Transiberian or clone??????  In Devonport IIRC, for sale for around $100k a couple of years ago 😗

16 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Think the Tassie one may have been a Transiberian or clone??????  In Devonport IIRC, for sale for around $100k a couple of years ago 😗

Yes saw that one too Peter, though can’t recall if that clone was a manual or not?

No the one I was talking about was a standard grey Gen 1, was on Gumtree and had high kms. 

Thanks guys, the bottom line seeming to be that they're rare. I remember a listing that Autohaus had for their car suggesting there were only 5 first gen manuals imported to Aus. Patience and good contacts will be the key here it seems. 

• 1 month later...

Hi MMM

I have a manual Cayenne — a 2004 built to order naturally aspirated V8, one of what I understand is very few of that spec in Australia. 

I purchased it a couple of years ago from a bloke in Perth who I gather used it mostly to drive between Perth and Melbourne. 

it was the third I saw advertised in about five years — the first a V6, the second the TransSiberian in Tassie which I think was genuine (and advertised originally for &180k), and mine the third  

Happy to answer any questions. 

Cheers

Charles

Edited by CharlesG
Info added