OEM 911SC exhaust - all parts - excellent condition

Bumping this old post ; items still available !

F/S a pair of no-hidden-surprises (no rust) Porsche 911 exhaust pipe/heat exchangers , part #93021102501,  taken off my 1978 911SC with just under 100,000km on salt free roads.  Removed so I could install SSI’s.

IMG_3107.jpg

HE2.jpg

HE1.jpgThey have been thoroughly cleaned and are ready for painting or further polishing.

These do not surface very often , or in this condition . They would suit anyone who needs heat over winter , say for a car that might be tracked in warmer months , or for replacement of rusty or damaged units from other countries (UK , Europe and USA especially).

Also F/S is the crossover pipe , in perfect condition with the O2 sensor port, (unplug if you have a slightly later vehicle than mine.)

crossover1.jpg

crossover2.jpg

Also I have a used "Euro" premuffler  part# 91111118302 which

replaces the catalytic converter found on some models of the era. It is a direct fit and you will notice improved response , freer revving , as you might expect. This is a well recognised upgrade , and cheap too (New is $375 upwards !).
Price includes the two new triangular metal gaskets , but you will need the oval one as well

Premuff1.jpg

Premuff2.jpg

As I am in Tas I am aware of postage costs to the mainland.

Thus these very clean pieces are being priced reasonably . Look for used HEs on
ebay etc and you will find $350-600+ let alone postage from O/S) .

Prices :

Heat exchangers $290 sold as a pair only  , trackable postage I estimate around $50-$100

to the mainland , Australia Post

Crossover pipe $25 + postage at AP rate
Euro premuffler $90 + postage at AP rate

cheers , Paul

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived