Comments thread

Probably a rehash of an older thread , whatever! Post positive and negative.

Me - no negative (though son spends too much time defending his favoured brand against the tide of Nissan and Rex supporters (& P car ignoramuses) at school.

Positive - last week at Ross Picnic - mum and 3 young kids sniffing around , let them sit in Le Frog, took some photos for them. The oldest boy (~10)  says "This is the best day of my life!". In fact he said it three times.

This week getting some 2nd hand tyres onto the old landy rims so I will have a rolling chassis - the tyre guy is a bit of a Saab man but I took the 911 down one morning and his eyes light up. Various tales of "if" and "only had I " but at the end he said "thanks - you've made my day" -- this , at 8.30 a.m.!

Took the 944 to the school to deliver some stuff. Boy walks past "hey , cool car!"....say no more , it's been a good week  :)

Nice Tas-man!

Last week a fellow student, one who, shall we say, might live at the far left of our community (complete with dreads and a tie-died grandfather shirt!) said to me as I got out of IGY in the uni carpark.... "such a pretty car!"

Not sure exactly how the Ig-ster felt about it, but, yeah... handsome anyway.

:rolleyes:  ;)

Kerry

Nice Tas-man!

Last week a fellow student, one who, shall we say, might live at the far left of our community (complete with dreads and a tie-died grandfather shirt!) said to me as I got out of IGY in the uni carpark.... "such a pretty car!"

Not sure exactly how the Ig-ster felt about it, but, yeah... handsome anyway.

:rolleyes:  ;)

Kerry

A retro porsche definitely raises the stakes for he hipsters. No matter how many playing cards they have in their fixies spokes it just can't compare!

Archived