Hello to White 993 C4S in Perth WA

Harold996tt

Cant be many of these running around. Was driving to Hampden Road today and drove past a gorgeous white 993C4S.

Gorgeous car. I was driving my parents Merc so decided not to honk and wave. But if you are on this forum... A big hello to you from another 993C4S owner in Perth. Can't imagine that there are that many of us in this little town...

Harold

I haven't seen that car for years.

Last time was outside Princess Margaret Hospital.

Maybe seven years ago?

It looks great.

Never seen it at a PCCWA event or anywhere else.

Is yours the Arena Red C4S that was owned by Inky?

Hi Simon,

Mine is an adventurine green with green interior. Had it about 8 years now. I was actually thinking of going to the PCCWA meet up yesterday evening as I am never in town when there is an event but the weather kept me home in the end. Have only ever seen a black with red interior 993tt and a polar silver 993tt. Is yours either of the two?

No Harold

Mine is guards red with a black interior.

I haven't seen your car either.

I live in Margaret river these days so if you're down this way let me know.

The PCCWA meetings were always a bad night for me as it clashed with another group I'm a member of, so I've always done more competitive stuff with the club.

They are a welcoming bunch and would no doubt love to see a rare car like yours out and about.

I'll bet it looks lovely in those colours and a very rare combination.

Regards

Simon

Simon,

Would love to one day find my way to Margaret River and see the guards red twin... A truly classic color combo on one of the greatest modern 911s to me of all time bar the 993 RS :)....

As with you I spend very little time in Perth unfortunately as I have been based primarily in Singapore for business for the last 18 years. A key reason the 993 rarely gets out and about. Usually spend a couple months back in Perth every year though I am gradually spending more time back in Perth as I hope to re-settle back in Perth in the next few years.

Next trip I will definitely plan a run down to Margaret River and will contact you then!

Pictures of the 993 are in my blog at http://smfracing.blogspot.com

Best,

Harold.

• 10 months later...

Archived