Calling all Boxster and Cayman owners in Melbourne!

Yellowboxsters

Hey yellow.. welcome.  There's a few of us Boxster owners in Melbourne.  Keep an eye on the sunday morning targa section of the forum as runs are usually announced there.

The guys typically organise runs for all the various Porsches.. not just one model as such.  But as the forum builds, maybe that could be an option down the track!!

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome. Thanks for the heads up. I completely forgot the idea of looking up in the events section. My bad. To be honest it would be great if all porsche owners come along for a get together social meet but thought the concept may appeal to some to make it unique similar to what the volkswagen forums do. Would be great to live out some of the massive marque specific meets like you see on the good old youtube in the Americas. Ha ha.

Yeah....only in America.

Welcome Yellowboxsters.  Obviously, being from Sydney, I'll have to miss your run.

Forum runs are usually open to all models...our recent Newcastle run had representatives from the front, mid and rear engined brigade.  We celebrate the badge itself....not so much individual models.

Rivalry between models is usually reserved for friendly banter on the forum, not on the road.

Cheers!

David.

Cavey, Ahh America eh! So much of everything there! Maybe at the next Rennsport we can get as many PFA'ers there as possible. All the Boxsters together, with our perfect hair!! LOL

Yellow, I know of 4 or 5 Boxsters in Melbourne and one Cayman that goes on the runs. I haven't been on a SMT in mine at all yet. I'd say the best idea for you is to get along to a SMT, meet the PFA members and then there's nothing stopping you from creating a little impromptu run with the mid-engined Ps!

Archived