79sc front shocks - konis adjustable.

MaxzmusSC

Hi Guys,

I called up to order some koni yellow adjustables for the front and was told the strut housing could be of two different varieties?

One meant you could not get koni adjustables. If this was the case would I be able to source the type of housing/cartridge that would be able to accommodate the adjustable yellows?

Cheers,

Will.

Maybe they are talking about Boge v Bilstein. They easy way to tell the difference is Boge housing is black, with Bilstein being green. To look at mine there is so much crap on them you couldn't really tell.

There are other more scientific methods of telling the difference but that's where my knowledge comes to a screaming halt.

pelican has a heap of different pictures on their site (of the different options) they also sell complete Koni struts, but it doesn't mention if they are adjustable off the bat

maybe go an aftermarket motorsport strut to get the adjustment you want? rather than stuffing around with trying to make adjustables fit into the current setup

Ive got yellow adjustables in my 71 T  - Boge strut - ditto they are  black (sometimes repainted by owners), with some cleaning the BOGE stamping becomes evident.

Take the wheel off and have a squiz

Archived