PFA @Sandown

PCM911T

Hey Paul,

I think you'll find it'll just be a case of first in, best dressed. Typically the car parks next to the grass between the parks and the pits go first, and then you get stuck out in the middle, however it doesn't really matter too much... we all get around the paddock and have a good natter anyway! ;)

You'll recognise Frank and I easily cos we have the longest hair in the comp' :rolleyes::lol: (am I wrong?!) :P Doug is San Fran' but I think Chris will be there...

Looking forward to seeing you there...

Kerry

You'll recognise Frank and I easily cos we have the longest hair in the comp' :rolleyes::lol: (am I wrong?!) :P Doug is San Fran' but I think Chris will be there...

Hopefully I'll be back by then and will head down to Sandown for a look see.

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, absolutely blitzed him -(NOT) I could be half way down the front straight and he would enter and exit the straight before I got to turn 1!! mean machines, but I covet a certain person's black 964RS.

Paul M

Yes, absolutely blitzed him -(NOT) I could be half way down the front straight and he would enter and exit the straight before I got to turn 1!! mean machines, but I covet a certain person's black 964RS.

Paul M

Hey Paul,

You know that coveting other peoples cars is common to ALL P-car owners don't you? I spent the day looking at that Gulf coloured '73RS and thinking.... hmmmmmmm... <_<:o:)

Kerry

I looked at it too. Its driver said he didn't want to go any faster, it was fast enough for him. I offered to swap with him. He said he didn't want to go slower either!

LMAO!!! :lol:

Greg told me that he'd had both 993 and 964 RSs in the past, and isn't it interesting where he settled! Is it the cars that get better with age, or is it just as he suggested to you, they go fast enough?!

Kerry

Archived