VitaminP - Issue 2

Pitstop Paul

Issue 2 of VitaminP Porsche mag will be dropping onto your screens shortly. As a free digital magazine you are all entitled to view it on whatever device you choose.

With the release date closing in and the final pages being designed, I just wanted to say that if there's anyone that wants to add anything to the community Porsche mag please send stuff to me ASAP. From an item that's for sale to an event you're organising to a quick write-up about your own car - there's time.

We had planned to release on the 15th of November but Porsche buggered things up (typical, eh?) with the release of their Macan in L.A. on the 20th. So we're hanging on to see what all the fuss is about.

I'm happy to include any info anyone wants to send me (try to keep it Porsche related... ;-) ) and remember that this is a free Porsche magazine built in Australia for a global audience - it's good to share.

Send stuff (pics and words) to me at thestudio@vitaminpmagazine.com

Cheers,

Paul

(Porsche 356 B T6)

Paul, I just got back from driving in the Porsche tour in the Targa High Country & my son took a stack of good photos with a cannon 5000, if you interested I can send you a DVD, lots of Porsche photos. I'm not much of a photographer but he is. PM me if interested.

Paul, I just got back from driving in the Porsche tour in the Targa High Country & my son took a stack of good photos with a cannon 5000, if you interested I can send you a DVD, lots of Porsche photos. I'm not much of a photographer but he is. PM me if interested.

I'll be PM-img you straight after I've finished written thi....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived