BRAND NEW black head lining and visors for 911s

Hi folks, i have listed on ebay this set of visors and head lining (suits 65 to 89) for a sunroofed 911 coupe in black, I have decided to stick to Ivory for my visors etc, paid over $500 delivered, so a good deal for someone here perhaps?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321244357538?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Does anyone here know the differences between an SC and a 964 headliner & visors?

Can't tell you about the headliner, but I know that the only visors that Porsche currently supply are 964 visors (i.e., a part number beginning "964...").  They will fit an SC (and earlier cars) without any issue.

Thanks James.

A quick search dosen't throw up any OEM 964 headliners for sale online. I know Porsche changed some of the sunroof mechanism, but not sure about about the shape & size, though.

Can't tell you about the headliner, but I know that the only visors that Porsche currently supply are 964 visors (i.e., a part number beginning "964...").  They will fit an SC (and earlier cars) without any issue.

Thanks James.

A quick search dosen't throw up any OEM 964 headliners for sale online. I know Porsche changed some of the sunroof mechanism, but not sure about about the shape & size, though.

I have been assured that the headlining suits all 911s from mid 60s to 89 is the same, as for the visors, Pelican Parts had them under my cars model. 70 80s coupes.

Sorry folks - I could have been clearer: there are aftermarket sun visors available for LHD cars, but at this stage I don't have an aftermarket supplier for RHD visors.  The shape of the visors is the same; the only difference is whether the left or right visor contains a mirror.

Archived