Shipping from US - who's best

NaFe

Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone has shipped car parts from the US.  Who did you use? who would you recommend and not recommend???

I want to buy a some parts which are coming in at about 10kg in a box about 81cmx46cmx33cm.

not in massive rush so don't mind sea rather than air.  coming from Colorado to Melbourne

NaFe

Hi NaFe,

Have never shipped by sea so my opinion on that front is = 0, but have used USPS & FedEx, both seem reasonable and you can track your stuff online. Of the two FedEx have been the easiest to deal with. They held my gear at their depot at Tulla A/P and I collected direct as I was not able to be home in the period they would deliver.

Most of my stuff has been from Pelican Parts who ship with USPS. I also have a Borderlinks address in the US & the UK I sometimes use to hold  consolidate my stuff until there is sufficient to ship on one box.

Hope this helps

rEd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've used FedEx a few times. A little more expensive IICR but got here pretty quick. slightly larger parts i had delivered. 

UPS isn't bad, a little cheaper. many small parts delivered with these guys. 

USPS would be the cheapest. but that uses Aus post. that takes around 2 weeks, depending on the package. I had a brand new head and cam for my 952. but i'd avoid USPS if you want it asap. 

Archived