Classic Porsche magazine

For those interested in older P-Cars I recently came across a magazine at my local newsagent that I had not seen before.

Classic Porsche magazine

They seem like great guys as follows (I have not read the mag yet),

On 22 Sep 2010, at 08:20, Kirk wrote

Hi Doug,

Give me your address and I will send you one out FOC.

Can I just make sure it is the issue with the 912 on the cover?

Regards

Kirk

On 20 Sep 2010, at 08:00, Douglas wrote:

Hi Kirk,

I bought a copy of Classic Porsche, edition 2, at my local newsagent in (Vic, Australia) a couple of weeks ago. I was really looking forward to reading it. Then on the weekend I caught up with a friend from Ventura, California, who was updating me on his 356 and 993. I thought I would be a nice guy and gave him my copy of Classic Porsche to read on his flight back to the US, thinking I could just go back to my local newsagent and purchase another copy. I returned back to Melbourne on Saturday evening, caught up with some mates for our Sunday Morning Targa (SMT) early Sunday morning, and then went to my newsagent to buy the replacement Classic Porsche mag in the afternoon.

To my horror I found my local newsagent had sold out of Classic Porsche and didn’t know who else might stock it. So Kirk, do you know where I can buy a copy of ed 2?

In desperation,

Doug

• 1 month later...

Hi Doug,

Just finished reading a copy of classic Porsche myself. Not a bad read. I have a secret 912 fetish and the edition I bought had one on the front so it caught my eye.

Regards

My secret fetish is for the 914/6 which got me in to reading Classic Porsche. I think I am in a very small minority here :huh:

Hey Doug, thats funny, over lunch yesterday with Kerry and Niko we were talking about the 914's. Niko shares the same desire for a 914/6!

Cheers

C

Yeah well some people consider the 914 as the spiritual predecessor to the Boxster, so I can see the attration of the 914/6 to Niko ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived