944 Turbo Parts

Foyley

I know this question will be have asked a hundred times before!!!!!

But what and where can I find good 944 Turbo engine parts suppliers here in Aus! Brisbane area would be good but not a show stopper?

Any help is appreciated

Foyley

as above plus ebay but sometimes I just bite the bullet and go OEM as sometimes when you factor in freight it is no cheaper. Doing research before you buy anything is the way to go. Also I have bought OEM mats, undertray and a few bits that are brand new from my local Porsche centre, not NOS(new old stock) which is very cool considering the age of our cars.

peace

Cyberpunky

Surprised none of us mentioned CEP or rouge tuning yet

CEP(Dave) is doing some awesome engineering for our cars(site is pretty ordinary which is the opposite of his parts)

CEP

and rogue tuning(Josh)is the go to guy for ECU chips, upgrades and more(check out the new ECU)

Rouge Tuning

Heres where i am at! I started looking at fixing a few oil leaks on the hoist and quickly found that most of my leaks were much deeper balance shaaft and alike so i now have the engine out and now planning on a full rebuild whilst out! so im open to what you might have! whilst im wanting to leave it as delivered a few goodies added to improve performance are always welcome!

I do need a good wworkshop manual if you can steer me in the right direction? When i know what guys and girls might have laying around i can decide what direction i go! Im in no rush so happy to explore all options Foley

I've got all sort of stuff for a modified car. Motor with bigger billet cam, 2x Gt3076 turbos, big SFR exhaust, spare 2.5L motor, 5 speed transmission with Mondena motorsports LSD and S2 ring and pinion, KW 2 way adj shocks, Broadfoot GT2 bolt on flares and rocker, Zeitronix Logger, Race seat, various wheels/tyres, might have a set of fully adjustable Tarret sway bars soon...plus other stuff that I can't think of...oh, a 1986 944 turbo too. Just stuff...

Archived