Sport Driving School

Guys,  does anyone here know Dearne Riddell?  She's not returning my emails or phone calls.

I had paid in full to do a Porsche driver training course last year and had to postpone it when I tore a ligament in my calf (clutch leg).  So she happily cancelled my spot saying that I could rebook. I never heard from her, and followed the schedule online - this year they haven't run the same course again and still have last years dates listed.

I want a refund now the Boxster is going but she won't reply to me.  I'm sure Dearne is just super busy at this time of year.. but!

Guys, does anyone here know Dearne Riddell? She's not returning my emails or phone calls.

I had paid in full to do a Porsche driver training course last year and had to postpone it when I tore a ligament in my calf (clutch leg). So she happily cancelled my spot saying that I could rebook. I never heard from her, and followed the schedule online - this year they haven't run the same course again and still have last years dates listed.

I want a refund now the Boxster is going but she won't reply to me. I'm sure Dearne is just super busy at this time of year.. but!

Call PCA Melbourne & ask for Kevin, that's Dearne's boss. I know Dearne & quite often she is O/S for extended periods & interstate constantly. I have always found her to be extremely helpful, but yes sometimes hard to track down due to work.

a-ha! Thanks for that guys. I knew some of you would know her!

I'll let you know how I get on. Although maybe I shouldn't get that refund just yet in case I do get a 986 :D

Amanda, do the course anyway, you've paid the money already, have a go you'll enjoy it for sure regardless of what you end up with, just my 2 bobs worth.

Amanda, do the course anyway, you've paid the money already, have a go you'll enjoy it for sure regardless of what you end up with, just my 2 bobs worth.

I only paid up for a course where I drive my car and sure as he'll aren't ponying up more $$ to drive one of their cars.

Honestly I think it would just make me feel more miserable right about now

I only paid up for a course where I drive my car and sure as he'll aren't ponying up more $$ to drive one of their cars.

Honestly I think it would just make me feel more miserable right about now

Amanda, knowing these guys I'm sure they would accommodate you in one of theirs, they want you to enjoy the Porsche experience from my experience. On the P car days I've been to (4 so far) I drove all their cars, panameras, cayenes, Boxsters, 911s, GT3, turbo etc.

Archived