Nice rear end.

Hughesy

After sitting down having a coffee gazing at her rear end I got to thinking she needs to spruce up a bit. It's not her best aspect at present.

Where's the place to source rear reflectors and blinker assembly. I'm sure this will sharpen up her looks.

Thanks gents.

Hughesy

If your lights are starting to look a bit pink I would suggest what twood said. If you buy new ones they start going pink again after a few years and they are not cheap. I am going to wrap mine soon (its on the list :) )

Just like the hoons that darken their rear tail lights with a grey spray tint I managed to find a red one from auto barn and sprayed the rear lights and center reflector . It looks great and has lasted many years now. Only someone who knows would pick that it's not quite factory. Only problem is that your reverse lights when on are pinkish red.

• 2 months later...

bought the wrap from USA. ive had lots of little projects (heaters etc) so have not done it yet

yours look fabulous

for those who are interested in the wrap the supplier is in Brisbane (not always in stock) and I now have the templates I can share

doesn't look too difficult, just need a spare hour or so

the wrap is about $25 for enough to do 3 or 4 sets

hughesy

bought the wrap from USA. ive had lots of little projects (heaters etc) so have not done it yet

yours look fabulous

for those who are interested in the wrap the supplier is in Brisbane (not always in stock) and I now have the templates I can share

doesn't look too difficult, just need a spare hour or so

the wrap is about $25 for enough to do 3 or 4 sets

hughesy

Interested to see how it looks once installed - please post some pics when your done! 

Archived