jk white knuckle ride

What a cunning plan eh? <_<

- foster a career as an international popstar in order to support a passion for cool cars and driving like a legend!

He has got to be one of my heros owning some really fabulous cars including a Muira, '73RS, Enzo, Phantom, Chanel's old Merc Limo, etc etc etc, and driving the bollocks off them as part of the deal. Plus, making some funky grooves and being an awesome performer as well!

Fifth Gear Interview

The car I should own...(JK @ 4.25) if only I could fit in it :angry:

Props JayKay!

Kerry

What a cunning plan eh? <_<

- foster a career as an international popstar in order to support a passion for cool cars and driving like a legend!

He has got to be one of my heros owning some really fabulous cars including a Muira, '73RS, Enzo, Phantom, Chanel's old Merc Limo, etc etc etc, and driving the bollocks off them as part of the deal. Plus, making some funky grooves and being an awesome performer as well!

Or....the cunning plan could be to foster a career as a professional photographer in order to support a passion for cool cars and driving like a legend!...and to hang out and take photos of uber cool cars :):P

Or....the cunning plan could be to foster a career as a professional photographer in order to support a passion for cool cars and driving like a legend!...and to hang out and take photos of uber cool cars :):P

DAMN! Why didn't I think of that?! :huh:^_^:rolleyes:

Somehow I think Jay Kay's plan was alot more cunning... :( - Chanel's Limo!!!! C O O L ! ! ! And what does he call it - his "Town Smoker" !?!

Sorry, call me a fool, but that is a very cool car to go cruisin' in.

Jealously,

Kerry

Archived