when that powerball win comes off I know what i'm doing (pity there's only 5 of them), but great vid! the B59 sounds great

just a shame there doesn't seem to be any performance mods..

The 2012 911 Carrera GTS B59 Edition Coupes will all be finished in Carrara White and feature a Black Full Leather interior with Alcantara trim. In addition to the many standard comfort and performance features found on the 408HP Carrera GTS, the five B59 Editions will include;

-          Brumos Red/Blue stripe design for the front hood and rear deck

-          Brumos Red/Blue stripe “PORSCHE” door decals

-          Exterior mirrors in Black

-          19” Sport Classic Wheel (Fuchs style)

-          Interior limitation badges

-          Door entry guards in Stainless Steel with “Hurley Haywood” engraved signature

-          Deviating (dual stripe) stitching in Red/Blue on steering wheel and gear/brake lever

-          Carrara White painted interior accents including Adaptive Sport Seat Backrests

Performance and comfort options include;

-          Sport Chrono Package Plus

-          Sport Shifter

-          Sports Suspension including PASM and Limited Slip Rear Differential Lock

-          BOSE Surround Sound System

-          XM Satellite Radio Receiver

-          Extended Navigation Module for PCM 3.0

-          Heated Front Seats

http://brumosporsche.com/Exclusive-911-Carrera-GTS-B59-Editions-are-on-the-Way/23346/special.php

Sorry, not feeling it..................I appreciate the history behind it but think the execution of it looks lame. Give me a standard Carrera S over this any day.  :)

Archived