IROC Replica

post-175-129359852557_thumb.jpgpost-175-129359850604_thumb.jpg

Hi all just a few pics of my new car, 89 3.2 Carrera IROC kit, 5000k's on fresh engine, Dansk exh, Koni adj shocks,Steve Wong chip, 3 piece simmons, G50 box, RUF mirrors, gauges and steering wheel. l'll post some better pics after it goes to panel shop for some cosmetic work. Cheers Gerry

post-175-129359852557_thumb.jpgpost-175-129359850604_thumb.jpg

Hi all just a few pics of my new car, 89 3.2 Carrera IROC kit, 5000k's on fresh engine, Dansk exh, Koni adj shocks,Steve Wong chip, 3 piece simmons, G50 box, RUF mirrors, gauges and steering wheel. l'll post some better pics after it goes to panel shop for some cosmetic work. Cheers Gerry

Hi Gerry,

very nice looking car. Hope the time goes quickly for you while waiting for the panel shop to finish. Glenn.

l've tried to post photo's a couple of times but the forum hasn't allowed me to post until today, l'm waiting for a new centre reflector and mounting bracket to turn up then it's off to get front end respray(stone chips), then l'll post that many pictures you'll all be sick of the sight of it :D

• 1 month later...

Hi Gerry, don't like the look of the path of the cyclone and that it could still have power all the way across to Mt Isa. Keep yourselves and the IROC rep Porsche safe.Wrap her up somewhere safe. Good Luck and keep in touch.

Cheers

Paul M.

Archived