Hi Everyone

Hi everyone

I am a new member to the Porsche owning family. I have purchased a 86 944 turbo and absolutely love it. Unfortunately my other cars now feel very um... lacking lol I can't believe how quickly it has got into my blood. I am totally hooked

Bruce

post-341-129533642491_thumb.jpg

Hi Bruce

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the car. Know what you mean about getting into your blood, happened to me 27 years ago when I got to drive my brotherinlaws 930 and knew I had to have one.

Hope you enjoy it and you should try to get along to one of our Sunday morning targa's.

Cheers

Chris

Hi Bruce,welcome to the forum. If I'm not mistaken that's the Turbo from the Healey Factory. Should be an enjoyable Porsche and give you lots of fun. Bring it along to a PCV track day for a good airing and to feel how well it really goes at speed.

Cheers

paul M.

Thanks guys.

Paul, yes it is the one from the healey factory and I am loving it(I might be biased but it's a gorgeous vehicle). a track day sounds awesome, in entree class,(at first) but next one is booked out and need to sort out my cams licence. I am really keen to do a track day, but not to race, just to feel the dynamics of the car at higher than legal road speeds.

Chris, my mechanic(Spencer at harrisons) said to me "so this is your first Porshce" and I now know exactly what he meant. There is no substitute :D. With my limited experience, I just can't go back to normal cars. I have 4 cars now but only 1 I want to drive. The others now feel very ordinary lol. If I could be let know about targa days, I would love to join in. I have missed the cut off for this weekends cruise, but would have loved to have joimed in.

Bruce

Archived