There will never be something like the Ferrari F40

Of corse there will be nothing like it. As you move on with times, technology changes. New ways to go fast ect. 

959 - 918

F40 - La Ferrari

F1 - P1

These 3 cars are histories greatest... and these 3 new cars are making history today. When i'm around 40, i'll be looking back at the 918, la ferrari & p1 as histories greatest.

. When i'm around 40, i'll be looking back at the 918, la ferrari & p1 as histories greatest.

Will anyone have spares or even know how to repair these technological marvels. My fear is the current crop of supercars will just sit in a garage or museum somewhere.   I look forward to seeing the the low tech classics still being driven as they were intended for many more years.

Will anyone have spares or even know how to repair these technological marvels. My fear is the current crop of supercars will just sit in a garage or museum somewhere.   I look forward to seeing the the low tech classics still being driven as they were intended for many more years.

I doubt it. Its just like today with everything being electronic, from everything being mechanical. People will learn to repair and trouble shoot.

Its like if you got a VL 5L and put it next to a 959. That is full of electronics and the 5L has nothing electronic. today most people who know porsches will know how to work on a 959. but back in 1986, it would be the same way we look at the 918

Archived