Wheel Alignment Newcastle

I want to give a shout out to Newcastle Tyrepower who did a wheel alignment for me for free today.

I know there is a thread for this somewhere but I couldn't find it.

A guy I work with gets his drift car set up by these guys and recommended them to me.

Supposed to get this done last week but they found my rack ends were worn so I rang Justjames at Autohaus to see if he could order them in and they had the whole tie rod assembly in stock, so a quick trip to Sydney on Monday, i replaced the assemblies yesterday and got the wheel alignment today for free because the car was there longer than 3 hrs, go figure.

It turns out the guy who works for Newcastle Tyrepower now, recognised an old sticker inside the drivers door from previous work he had done to the car 13 years ago when he had his own suspension shop.

Thanks James for the carramello bear and thanks Newcastle Tyrepower at Wickham for the good service, and I will be giving them more business. 

Thanks James for the carramello bear and thanks Newcastle Tyrepower at Wickham for the good service, and I will be giving them more business. 

Thanks Tingy, will keep that info for later reference.

Didn't you find the Caramello Bear a little soft in the steering ?  :P

That reminds me, I still have two in the fridge….woohoo  :D

Damn…the wife heard me at the fridge  <_<  

….at least I got one  :)

Yes its a lot better on the road now Dean, I didn't realise how bad it was until I pulled it apart, the right side was really bad with a lot of wear.

The rack ends were easier than I thought to do, only 2 hrs just taking my time, anyone could do this job with little mechanical knowledge, it's making sure you measure your adjustment on the tie rod and making the new ones the same at installation until you get the alignment done that's important.

Archived