Just had the "new" Porsche detailed

jbdave

When I bought the car, I was thinking it would be a couple of years before the paint would need a refresh (re-spray), but I thought I'd get a nice detail now and see how it comes up. Well I took my car down to a detailer to give it a good go over. This guy is considered one of the best in his field, and the results he gets on cars are amazing.

I think I can live without a re-spray for a few years now. I showed the car to my father-in-law and from 10 feet away he thought I just had it re-sprayed. It's looks a treat.

Anyway, here are the results:

Before:

Looked ok, but paint was a little tired, and different colours:

porscheforumbefore1.jpg

After:

Nice and shiny red:

Red911Complete02.jpg

Red911Complete01.jpg

The paint pretty much went from the way it is on the left (with the old swirls and scratches from a poor cut and polish by the PO), to the way it is on the right.

porscheforumcompare.jpg

Yep, in Cambellfield. His name is Damian from Final Inspection (http://www.finalinspection.com.au/) Check out the forum over there under "show off" section for some other examples of his work.

All the rates are on the website. I got the $488 service, which is a little higher than a normal cut and polish job, but the results speak for themselves (my car is like glass).

Archived