7 tips (U.S.A) of avoiding speeding tickets in your porker

None of them valid for Oz really...

• Don't make any sudden movements
  • If it is night time turn on the interior light in your car so the officer can see inside
  • Roll down your driver's side window so the officer doesn't have to ask you to do so
  • DON'T REACH FOR YOUR LICENSE AND REGISTRATION, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE IN THE GLOVE BOX OR STORAGE AREA
  • Instead, put both your hands on the steering wheel, in plain site so it is easy to see you're not carrying any kind of weapon that could be a threat to the police officer's personal safety.

This stuff is real. I got pulled over at night in california once and did all of these things wrong. The guy was jumpy as anything. It's also wrong as they usually approach on the passenger side and ask you to put down the passenger window. This gives them a better look at you and keeps them off the road.

The only solution in Australia to avoid speeding tickets is to not drive.

Having said that, I did beat the rap on my camera issued just by writing a nice letter. At the very least, it added a month onto the time period because I sent it the day before time was up for appeals and I rang to check that they received it.

And at the edge of that page http://flatsixes.com/cars/porsche-928/how-a-porsche-928-saved-a-life-and-influenced-a-career/

Willhoit is convinced that the 928 saved the life of both he and his wife. "If we had been driving a 911 of that period we would have been dead." As a result of that accident Michael says, "I believe in the 928 and have done everything in my power to keep the car in the public eye and help people to appreciate their true value."

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Archived