THE BELOVED 986 2001 BOXSTER S RELUCTANTLY FOR SALE.

Obviously we all know how much this car has been cared for and what a great car it is, and how amazing that exhaust note is etc, but all this praising of the car isn't helping Niko, move on to something different and pass the custodianship over to a new owner. Its a great car mate but don't hesitate on following the path you want to follow, as you only live once(unless you are a Bhuddist ;) )

GLWS bud

Good luck with the sale Niko, I can't imagine it's easy. Have you got the next car lined up?

Thanks Russ and all others,

There is no particular car lined up, although there have been a couple of reasonable CAYMAN S's on Car Sales of late.   I do however like the look of this one (Non S) but will probably be gone by the time mine sells (if it does) 

http://ninemsn.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-Cayman-2007/SSE-AD-3212267/?Cr=2

Love the white Cayman Niko!

I think the wheels really finish it off! Low k's & a stick make it very appealing.

Reckon you should go the S if you can you will love the extra grunt  B) 

Yep, it is a great looking Cayman, I really like it, with the extra mods and the wheels, and the low K's.  Plus it's a manual.

White is grouse, and really suits the Cayman shape. (IMHO)

If it was down her in Vic, I would have been all over it like a rash.

But....In reality your right Dave, I would rather an S and I know if I don't get one, every time I see one I will be kicking myself.

A white CAYMAN S, might be hard to come across I think... 

The good thing is I'm not in any great hurry so will be keeping my eyes open.

Archived