PCV Membership

Hi All,

Pleased to have received my PCV membership last week, so thought I would take a drive out to Bryant Park (Moe, Victoria)and watch the PCV hill climb.....well all I can say is that there was some serious hobby money running around the track out there.

The dream cars running around that track were absolutely amazing; and I might add being driven hard as well. Great to see though that there were all models and standards.

Beautiful morning for a drive (car ran like a clock) and inspiring to see these guys having a lot of fun.....might have to have a go one day in the old SC.

Cheers,

Peter :D

Hi Peter,

Welcome to the club and glad you got to take the car for a run down to Bryant Park. Its a great track and yes some very serious track weapons amongst some of the regulars.

You should try to get down to the island the next time the club has a sprint day down there, a lot of fun and the club is always looking for marshals if you want to get involved.

Cheers

Chris

Hi Peter,

Get yourself a CAMS L2S licence, pay 'em a few $s, prep your baby, buy a good helmet and your're ready to boogie. Try the PCV Entré level if you have not evented before. We all promise to be gentle.

You are right - Bryant Park is a great event, the local car club are to be congratulated. I had an intention to run at Bryant Park but other duties called, besides the run from Bombala to Orbost on Anzac Day was 125km of sheer joy.

See you on the track biggrin.gif

rEd

Hi Peter,

Welcome to the club and glad you got to take the car for a run down to Bryant Park. Its a great track and yes some very serious track weapons amongst some of the regulars.

You should try to get down to the island the next time the club has a sprint day down there, a lot of fun and the club is always looking for marshals if you want to get involved.

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for that. I would love to do a drive day at the island or sandown; but also intend to do some helping out, as I think its a good way to meet people, and also learn.

regards

Peter

Archived