wanted - everything pre 89

turboT

I am just about to begin the process of designing 'my' perfect backdate working with our industrial design team and would find it incredibly useful to have as many real components to study. I am sure many of you have sheds full of spare bits you have collected or ripped off cars over the years. They don't need to be in working or good condition as long as they are recognizable and in reasonable visual condition. I have lists what we are currently looking at. It you have anything PM me with pics and what you want for them. Much appreciated.

instrument cluster

dash

rear view mirror

front seats

rear seats

interior carpets

gear stick/knob

interior door cards/handles/switches etc

seat pan

roof and pillars

front bumper/metal work/lights

rear bumper/metal work lights

steering wheels

wing mirrors

basically, anything

Are you going for 'impact bumper' parts or 'longhood' parts.

Nearly everything on your list changed in 74.

longhood for the rear and front sections - i have lots of impact bumper references already, but interior and other components mentioned can be later. Alot just have the potential for templates for development + us just figuring out the existing engineering of each piece

i've got some '78 SC interior parts, but they are brown. 

Not fussed with colour. We will just be using to get a better idea of construction techniques and potentially use as templates for new designs. Send me pics if you can and they could work

Archived