Harness wanted 82 911 sc

Hellblau82

Hello everyone,

Just a bit of background info, I received a 911 sc from my father who we recently found out has a terminal cancer. The last 15 years the car has been garaged since it caught fire in the front end and has sat there ever since.

A few weeks ago it arrived at my house and I soon got too work in hoping that I could get it up and running so he could once again enjoy this beautiful car once again.

Long story short I had been posting on pelicanparts.com with my progres and desperately trying to hunt down a wiring harness so I could get started on the elecs. I posted in the Want to buy section where a person had contacted me saying they had one and sent me pictures, turns out after I had sent them 400$ au I had discovered that they were a scammer and my hard early money I had saved had now been taken from me.

I did not know this website existed until recently but it's cruel what people will do despite your situation.

So I guess I just wanted to put the feelers out and see if anyone had anything they could help me with or offer here is some pictures of my progress so far I'm working frantically each night after work and have achieved a lot so far.

post-2272-0-88301900-1431125165_thumb.jp

post-2272-0-45695500-1431125178_thumb.jp

Hi mate. I can't help with a wiring harness, but I know what you are going through (my sweetheart is in the final stages of cancer) and I applaud you for getting your dad's car running again. It will all be worth it for one little smile. Keep your chin up.

There are a few places around that surely can help you out with the part you need. Sorry to hear that you got scammed as well. That just makes the whole thing suck even more.

Good luck and good wishes to your dad and all the family.

Archived