My dads car

Hellblau82

Hi everyone

I have set up a fundraiser page for those who would be willing to help me get this car back on the road for my dad,

I'm slowly running out of funds and need to focus on keeping out of trouble with bills and the family fed,

Here is the link below i'm not expecting anything but any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.mycause.com.au/page/103241/mydadscar

again my blog

http://www.hellblau82.wordpress.com

Hope you get this finished for your dad. Pretty sure I just bought you a wind screen wiper, but if enough get on board you might reach your total. Not sure if you have done this already but might worth asking for people to donate parts also. Plenty of people on here that love taking things apart. If you PM me with a list of what you need (and post it here) I will forward it to Nathen at Autohaus to see if they can help also. Shame you are not in Sydney. They are the kind of guys that might of helped you out

Hi there!

Thankyou so so much! I have begun generating a list and will hopefully finish it off this weekend and I will foward it through to you when I get it done.

Thankyou so much it means a lot to me. Every little bit helps

Not sure if you have done this already but might worth asking for people to donate parts also. Plenty of people on here that love taking things apart. 

Now there's a thinking man. I've got a few interior & misc parts sitting in a box so if you post a list of what you need, I might be able to help you out. 

Hey guys 

Here just a little listof items i need I will make a much more comprehensive one tonight 

ITEM HOOD Bonnet/Hood   Hood seal   Hood Chanel (holds seal in)   Headlamp Rim Seal x 2   Hinge right   Hinge left   camber strut bushes   Hood Stop Buffer   Porsche emblem for hood   Ventilation Grille Frame Vent Black (Top of Front Hood)     Windscreen Wiper Mechanism   windshield wipers   Front windshield seal   whole windscreen washer system hoses   Windscreen Electrical wiring Harness   Headlights Harness   Through body harness       Fuse box     Brakes Brake Fluid Reservoir   Master Cylinder Cap Seal   Brake Booster   Brake Master Cylinder   Master Cylinder Reservoir Grommet   brake fluid resavoir/bracket   Acid Battery Tray Mat (Black), 8 x 20"   Baterry       all firewall grommets   fuse box/fuse box cover   any releys  Interioir Visors   Headliner   Dash   Dash vinyl around Tachometers   Clock    ash tray   Right&left door interrior/trim   A/C vent in dash   Wiper switch on steering wheel   Indicator Switch on steering wheel   Accellerator pedal   rosette for steering lock   wiper poteniometer wiper interval  

front carpets

side vents

hazzard warning light   Anything dash related on interior Steering needle roller bearing,sealing bellows,switch houseing A/C+heating All compnants living in luggage compartment to be rplaced     Fuel tank All related hoses    

If anybody else has anyparts they would like to offer just ask away and ill let you know if i need it or not,

Looking at the pictures that was a fire that a Ferrari would be proud of.  Same thing happened to a local 930.  Do you or anyone know the source of the fire so we can keep an eye out for signs before the smoke signals appear ?

Dad seemed to believe it was heater related, and ive heard there were a few components that was pretty common for them to be unfused. Im re-engineering a few of the electrics this time round using blade fuse system (NARVA) instead of the old ceramics and making sure , not that it will happen, is to have a small fire extinguisher on board. 

Archived