Certificate of Ownership

Got this in the post today from Porsche Australia. Surprised me as to the lack of options! Nice to know though that it is in its original form.  What is interesting is that 55 were delivered here in 83 model year.P5220620_zpsyqhgs9px_1.jpg

Would you mind sharing who you contacted to get this?

I spoke to Porsche when I got mine and well its 2 years later and I haven't received it yet. I know a few others have been waiting some time for theirs also.

Cheers

Hi Ben - The guy responsible is Harry but it was explained to me that the COA component is secondary to his core role and is not listed as his top priority. A few nice emails and three weeks later it appeared on the doorstep!  :rolleyes:

I know after speaking to Harry that 52 were delivered in '81 and 56 delivered in '82 ..... so all in all not a lot to go around ....

46 in '77

My certificate from 2013 looks alot different to that, lists engine/gearbox/chassis number as well as option codes (and descriptions)

got my certificate from Harry as well, nice guy,

in 1980 my sc was one of 62 imported.

so 46 in 77

62 in 80

52 in 81

56 in 82

55 in 83  

not many cars at all assuming some got wrecked stolen exported etc...

it would be cool to see a collection of numbers like these across all the air cooled years. Anyone them?

Archived