Production Figures

HH1

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering, after reading similar posts for other models, what was the production figures for the 944 S2 Cabriolet each year and amongst that what for RHD? Would it also be possible to know the figures based on colour?

Thanks,

Sohan

Hi Sohan

Can't give you any info on colours, but here are the Australian delivered numbers for S2 Cabrios...

1989: 26

1990: 52

1991: 2

Not too many at all.  The 968 followed in 1992, with 5 Cabs delivered.

Did you get your transmission drain plug out?

Regards

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for that.

No, transmission plug is still firmly in, but have bought new plugs to replace those because I'm certain that they'll be ruined once we take them out. Also bought the sway bar which you spotted was missing through Russ.

Will be tackling the transmission oil change and instalation of the sway bar once new bushes come in.

Regards,

Sohan

Hi Rob,

Thanks for that.

No, transmission plug is still firmly in, but have bought new plugs to replace those because I'm certain that they'll be ruined once we take them out. Also bought the sway bar which you spotted was missing through Russ.

Will be tackling the transmission oil change and instalation of the sway bar once new bushes come in.

Regards,

Sohan

a bit of heat to the plug. i also had a hard time removing them. 

Hi Rob,

Thanks for that.

Regards,

Sohan

Hey Rob,

If you want to pop over my way on the weekend i can help with getting your plug out! Im over bay side Brisbane and we could put on the hoist and get her out for you! just happy to help if i can as i have all the gear!

PM me if your interested

Foyley

• 3 months later...

Hi Rob,

Just wondering if you had figures for Aussie Delivered 928's, especially the S4 based on years. Trying to obtain some figures for my own knowledge and can't seem to get a hold of them.

Sohan

Archived