Hi Everyone,

So finally here are some pics from the Monaco GP. What an amazing experience to have been there, it feels like a dream now. It was certainly great that we were able to share such a wonderful experience with David ("Davidd") and his wife Kathy. Saw the whole Webber pit stop horror unfold right in front of us :angry:

MonacoGPMay2011.jpg

MonacoGP13May2011.jpg

MonacoGP12May2011.jpg

MonacoGP11May2011.jpg

MonacoGP10May2011.jpg

MonacoGP5May2011.jpg

MonacoGP4May2011.jpg

MonacoGP3May2011.jpg

MonacoGP2May2011.jpg

Cheers

Chris

Hi Dave,

Thanks, yes we do feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to go there. Really does feel like a dream now back here in cold Melbourne.

So what about Mexico? Do you still have plans to shift there?

As far as the photo downloads go, I load them into photo bucket first and then copy and paste as an image.

Look forward to catching up soon.

Cheers

Chris

Hi Dave,

Thanks, yes we do feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to go there. Really does feel like a dream now back here in cold Melbourne.

So what about Mexico? Do you still have plans to shift there?

As far as the photo downloads go, I load them into photo bucket first and then copy and paste as an image.

Look forward to catching up soon.

Cheers

Chris

Thanks for the heads up on photos Chris I'll give it a go next time I want to throw in some photos.

The normal forum attachment process is as good as useless.

Glad you had a great time over there it really is a magical place even in normal times let alone at GP time when it just bursts.

Did you get down to Cannes for the film festival while you were there and take in any of the hocus pocus that goes on. That certainly is worth a look for a good sticky and a laugh.

As for Mexico, I definitively want to go, at least for a couple of years, but my wife has decided that she doesn't want to live there permanently away from family and friends. So you can see that things are a little strained at the moment between us. As you can imagine there is only a few options open if both are not wanting to go in the same direction. Stay tuned.

See you soon.

Dave

Didn't work properly did it .

WTF?

Hi Dave,

Did you click on any of the icons at the top of the posting? I have found that if you copy from photo bucket you can just paste it straight into the posting. Took me a bit of experimenting to get it right but that's how I got the above pics in.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Archived