Macan 2016 Price Rise and Equipment Changes

MixedNuts

Hi all, new to this forum looking for some guidance.  I am looking to order a 2016 Build Macan... heard there are price increases and equipment upgrades for all 2016 build Macans.  Does anyone have any more information on this?  What sort of price rises are expected and what are the equipment upgrades to "attempt" to justify the price rises?  I guess the AUD fall justifies some of it, albeit not sure what extent of FX exposure Porsche Australia has not hedged against.  Thanks in advance for your help. 

Hi all, new to this forum looking for some guidance.  I am looking to order a 2016 Build Macan... heard there are price increases and equipment upgrades for all 2016 build Macans.  Does anyone have any more information on this?  What sort of price rises are expected and what are the equipment upgrades to "attempt" to justify the price rises?  I guess the AUD fall justifies some of it, albeit not sure what extent of FX exposure Porsche Australia has not hedged against.  Thanks in advance for your help. 

What variant? 

Some of us have been discussing it here-> http://porscheforum.com.au/index.php?/topic/6939-macan-feedback/ 

Cheers. 

Hi Edgy, thanks. I'm looking at getting the S Petrol. 

I know the Turbo is going up by $3500 but gets 3 zone AC, Lane keeping assist and digital radio as standard. I'm not sure for the S? 

We were set to order a Turbo in Oct for 16 build and comply.... and we are not sure now, my mrs really wants a G55 AND the problem is I agree :lol:

Archived