Metal Care

Hey Guys

Just another add on from my leather care...

For all your chrome or polished alloy, if you wanna try something different, way cheaper and unbelievably effective.

In a plastic tub a couple of spoons of bi-carb soda, with a few drops of water to turn into a nice thick paste...

Rub it into the metal until all gritty particles are gone then polish off with a clean cloth...

Results are awesome...

I use this on the polished alloy frame of my Aprilia and its better than any commercial product i have found...

It is also great if your that fussy for polished exhaust tips and removing that carbony residue...

Pete

hey doug,

just test on a little hidden area first till you work out how much you need to use(not a lot) and how much to rub and polish off.

i can't believe how well it works, and if you get it right, STREAK free too...

Pete

Hey Guys

Just another add on from my leather care...

For all your chrome or polished alloy, if you wanna try something different, way cheaper and unbelievably effective.

In a plastic tub a couple of spoons of bi-carb soda, with a few drops of water to turn into a nice thick paste...

Rub it into the metal until all gritty particles are gone then polish off with a clean cloth...

Results are awesome...

I use this on the polished alloy frame of my Aprilia and its better than any commercial product i have found...

It is also great if your that fussy for polished exhaust tips and removing that carbony residue...

Pete

Thanks Pete, I will also give it a try on the twin exhaust tips on the coxster, always a bugger to bling up. I had better check with Julia G to make sure I can remove the carbon residue you mention without being taxed on it

Cheers Niko

Thanks Pete, I will also give it a try on the twin exhaust tips on the coxster, always a bugger to bling up. I had better check with Julia G to make sure I can remove the carbon residue you mention without being taxed on it

Cheers Niko

I won't tell her if you don't...

Bi-Carb should bling them up nicely...

Don't tell Mequiars either as I don't have a copyright yet...

Archived