Automotive Integration (Car Audio)

I just want to give Automotive Integration in Moorabbin a free plug for their awesome service they gave me during the week. I rocked up to their workshop unannounced with the Cayenne as I couldn't get the Mobridge unit that came with the car to stream Bluetooth audio. For those who don't know, Mobridge is an aftermarket unit that piggy backs to your CD changer allowing you to play your ipod/iphone either via cable or Bluetooth streaming through your PCM. Anyway, these guys are the authorised installers for Mobridge in Melbourne so if your car has it, they most likely installed it. They spent at least an hour on it diagnosing the problem while I waited. He ended up swapping the unit for a refurbished one he had in the workshop and got it all working properly. Apart from dropping what they were working on to help me, they didn't charge me for their time or the replacement unit.

They do lots of high end stuff integrating ICE into factory systems of Porsches, Ferraris etc. so if you're looking to upgrade, give them a call.

They sound like good guys to deal with Simon.

i might try and stump them with some more hi tech stuff.

the cassette player in my Beloved 85 Bluebird eats tapes, see if that will put them to the test:P

Yep thumbs up for Jon, he did my Cayenne a few years ago and my FIL Bentley Continetal earlier this year.. Outstanding attention to detail ... He's also the recommended installer by Lance Dixon, Porsche Melbourne for all their audio solutions etc.. 

• 2 months later...

Archived