The Bridge

Sort of spotted

Anyone been watching this? Series 2, just watched E2 on demand.

You'd think the odd blonde chick would be a little happier driving round in that cool 911.

Even if your not keen on the show (which is good) its worth it just for the car.

Bron.jpg

Subtitles - count me out...Unique colour? Car looks good though, especially with the blonde next to it

and from Porsche UK 

We've been trying to find out more about the stunning green Porsche 911S driven by Saga Norén in Scandinavian crime drama The Bridge. After confirming that it's a 1977 car, imported to Sweden from the US, it appeared the trail had gone cold. But as the second series comes to an end, a vital informant has stepped forward: one Hans Hedberg, Test Manager of Swedish car magazine Teknikens Värld. We'll let Hans explain exactly how the car came to Sweden, and went on to find its starring role. 
"I bought the car from a Porsche workshop outside San Francisco in autumn 2009. From out of the blue, I suddenly spotted the car when just passing by: a sudden stop, 180-degrees turnaround and in for a quick check of the cars and the workshop. I gave them a price and the next day it was all mine. 
[I liked the fact that the car was] original and non-fixed. The 1977 911S has the big 180 hp-engine but in the small body. In 1978 the wider 911SC came, but the 911S -77 is in my eyes the cool cat. And fast! The colour, Jäger Grün (Hunter Green as I call it) was an option, and yes; the paint has been fixed, but not by me. 
The car arrived in Gothenburg harbour in February of 2010, and then I started to get it ready for Swedish summer roads. But of course, we did some funny ice-driving first! 
The film/production company behind Bron (The Bridge) called me up and the car was sold as quickly as it had been over in the States! Just like with me, it was the colour and appearance that made the deal. 
I think The Bridge is one of the best TV crime series ever... and every time I see Ms Saga and her Jäger Grün Porsche, I'd like to have it again. Of course it's even more fun that people around in the world by this way can enjoy the car as much as I did!"

Archived