Spinal Tap

Guest vas930

Hang on, Dave.

You dont pick up (Dust for Vomit) from one viewing.

Good to have you with us Steve. :)

The TAP club. :D

Dave

Steve

Vas

The first time that I saw it was actually in Dave`s lounge room in the 80`s

A secret club was formed (the order of the MULLET)

A PM MAY be sent to see if you are worthy

Hi Guys,

I have to cnfess to never seeing it though I have heard a lot about it.

Anyone got a DVD copy?

Cheers

Chris

I have two, Chris.

I will bring it to our next SMCC.

Or you can get it at any good video shop. :)

The first time that I saw it was actually in Dave`s lounge room in the 80`s

A secret club was formed (the order of the MULLET)

A PM MAY be sent to see if you are worthy

Sounds hilarious, Steve. :lol:

Look forward to it.

Marty DiBergi: David St. Hubbins... I must admit I've never heard anybody with that name.

David St. Hubbins: It's an unusual name, well, he was an unusual saint, he's not a very well known saint.

Marty DiBergi: Oh, there actually is, uh... there was a Saint Hubbins?

David St. Hubbins: That's right, yes.

Marty DiBergi: What was he the saint of?

David St. Hubbins: He was the patron saint of quality footwear :D

HERETIC!!!

Dave, what can I say... Now Star Wars, well thats a different thing. I reckon I have seen the original in the cinema at least 12 times. I can remember dragging Ann along and sitting through the first three before we got married. think we were the only adults in the cinema :unsure:

Vas, thanks for the offer that would be great. Will try to get along on Sunday but have some family stuff this week which may not allow me to make it. Just playing by ear at present.

Cheers

Chris

My all time favourite TAP moment has nothing to do with the movie.

A born in the 70`s smartie from work telling me that they were his favorite band of all time, had all their albums and had been following them for years. After setting him straight I was rolling on the floor when his final statement was.

( that`s bullshit, you don`t know what your talking about,they are real, the must be, they were on the SIMPSONS)

My all time favourite TAP moment has nothing to do with the movie.

A born in the 70`s smartie from work telling me that they were his favorite band of all time, had all their albums and had been following them for years. After setting him straight I was rolling on the floor when his final statement was.

( that`s bullshit, you don`t know what your talking about,they are real, the must be, they were on the SIMPSONS)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Great story!

Dave, what can I say... Now Star Wars, well thats a different thing. I reckon I have seen the original in the cinema at least 12 times. I can remember dragging Ann along and sitting through the first three before we got married. think we were the only adults in the cinema :unsure:

Vas, thanks for the offer that would be great. Will try to get along on Sunday but have some family stuff this week which may not allow me to make it. Just playing by ear at present.

Cheers

Chris

Nope, ya got me there Chris. Never seen a Star Wars movie, nor a Rocky movie either before that thread starts.

I believe there are a number of people that have though.

I have seen a few episodes of the early Star trek TV series though if that helps.

Steve is a bit of a Trekkie.

Looks funny in his Spock ears but.

If we do get serious about movies though I will get on to my favorite director Aki Kaurismaki.

Who could forget "Leningrad Cowboys go America" Everyone must have seen this one.

images.jpgimages1.jpg

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Archived