For Sale: 2010 997 GT3RS Series II

Hi All

Me and my mate are looking at selling our 2010 997 GT3RS Series 2 (manual).

We have listed the car on car sales for a while now and due to the fact that we will be doing a lot of travelling from the next month onwards, we will be consigning it to a dealer next week.

I’m sure we all know that when the consignment happens, ‘dealer tax’ will be added onto the purchase price.

The car in question is immaculate and have only done 5,400km. Exterior colour is grey with red graphics. Interior is black with alcantara accents and red seatbelts/door pulls.

The car also comes with a carbon fibre center console and front suspension lift.

We are going to offer the car for sale here and consign the car to a dealer next week if there is no interest. We are asking for $440,000 ono. This is a good opportunity for a member to purchase a rare and collectible car at a reasonable price.

Pictures are available on request. No tyre kickers please.

Cheers

Mark

Hi All

Me and my mate are looking at selling our 2010 997 GT3RS Series 2 (manual).

We have listed the car on car sales for a while now and due to the fact that we will be doing a lot of travelling from the next month onwards, we will be consigning it to a dealer next week.

I’m sure we all know that when the consignment happens, ‘dealer tax’ will be added onto the purchase price.

The car in question is immaculate and have only done 5,400km. Exterior colour is grey with red graphics. Interior is black with alcantara accents and red seatbelts/door pulls.

The car also comes with a carbon fibre center console and front suspension lift.

We are going to offer the car for sale here and consign the car to a dealer next week if there is no interest. We are asking for $440,000 ono. This is a good opportunity for a member to purchase a rare and collectible car at a reasonable price.

Pictures are available on request. No tyre kickers please.

Cheers

Mark

I'm a buyer here at a discounted price ?

Archived