Wanting to buy quickly

Looking for a low klm 2006-2008 manual 997 Carrera(S) in Silver or Grey . Save you the hassle of trading or advertising , will pay $75-90K respectively.Please stop me from buying a RS5. 

Call Paul 0401 881183 (Vic)

If a silver 996 manual coupe is a possible contender let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a low klm 2006-2008 manual 997 Carrera(S) in Silver or Grey . Save you the hassle of trading or advertising , will pay $75-90K respectively.Please stop me from buying a RS5. 

Call Paul 0401 881183 (Vic)

paul

dont rush, there are a couple in Syd that have not sold and been pulled off the market. In saying that I have no doubt they will be back on soon. They were just asking too much. Just picked up my 4s and whilst I probably paid on the odds for it a decent s dependent on k's you should find no probs, just have money to go, don't rush the purchase on these cars.

cheers

paul

dont rush, there are a couple in Syd that have not sold and been pulled off the market. In saying that I have no doubt they will be back on soon. They were just asking too much. Just picked up my 4s and whilst I probably paid on the odds for it a decent s dependent on k's you should find no probs, just have money to go, don't rush the purchase on these cars.

cheers

Thanks for the advice and congrats on your 4s . There is one I've been looking online at in Brisbane , 2008 grey with warranty at $98k . It's on Cayene wheels but the kms and warranty are good . 

Cheers

Archived