Switching back from mobile version

A couple of days ago I switched to the mobile version of the forum on my phone and can't seem to switch back.

Most mobile sites have an option on the bottom allowing you to switch back to normal or classic.

For the life of me, I have no idea how revert back!

Any feedback from those technically adept would be great.

DAMN technology!!

It might be this setting, which is found bottom left of all (most?) screens on the board:

post-650-0-24657200-1328821746_thumb.png

If you click on the tiny pic above, you will see a more legible version.

I realise that my wording in this post may come across as horrendously sarcastic - if so, that is not my intention at all.

Hey James. If that was sarcasm I really must check on my own definition. All good mate.

Now. On the mobile version there is no tab/option at the bottom. Anyone actually run in mobile and switch back?

I would imagine this would have been checked of course..........(no sarcasm intended).

Absolutely correct James, when switching on a PC. I've just done that on my desktop and you can switch back without a problem.

However on my mobile, Android based, this drop down tab doesn't appear. The only tab (button) that does is the language tab!

Having said that it seems that my wife's iPhone gives me the full options of switching back.

Could possibly be the way Android operates?

Any Android experts out therewho can chime in?

As I said before, "DAMN TECHNOLOGY".

This seems to be the only site I can't revert back to normal.

If all else fails, clear the cache, history, passwords, forms and anything else the browser keeps on file!!!!!

All good. Thanks for the effort James.

Archived