Cars & Coffee Brisbane - Saturday 1 Oct 2016

Was a good event today. I got there pretty late so some cars were already leaving. Good mix of classics, euros, exotics, muscle, japanese etc...oh and a couple of Porsches. :P

Pretty sure I saw Timm and Chris in their 944's just leaving as I arrived. Will say gday next time. Rob was that your 952 down the street (I thought yours was a darker shade of blue)? Forum member with the red 1967 911 also spotted (sorry I've forgotten your name).

Here are a couple of my dodgy iphone pics. Mustangs, Audi R8's and E92 M3's were the order of the day.

IMG_6446_Edit_zpso9aqupny.jpg

IMG_6450_Edit_zpsmkn80di8.jpg

IMG_6448_Edit_zpseotf82t1.jpg

IMG_6451_Edit_zps2jl4fc5g.jpg

IMG_6447_Edit_zpsv2dg1xry.jpg

IMG_6449_Edit_zpseeroxorv.jpg

:P

Pretty sure I saw Timm and Chris in their 944's just leaving as I arrived. Will say gday next time. Rob was that your 952 down the street (I thought yours was a darker shade of blue)? Forum member with the red 1967 911 also spotted (sorry I've forgotten your name).

IMG_6447_Edit_zpsv2dg1xry.jpg

Justin - that's Grant952's car, mine was at home on the hoist.  No doubt you and everyone else missed my Nogaro Blue Audi S4 right down the far end.  :(

Yes - Timm and Chris were there with the white 952 and Bastard LS1 S2 - great to see them both out on the day.  And there were some other Porsches, I think, and some Ferraris, and maybe some Lambos...;)

Justin - that's Grant952's car, mine was at home on the hoist.  No doubt you and everyone else missed my Nogaro Blue Audi S4 right down the far end.  :(

Yes - Timm and Chris were there with the white 952 and Bastard LS1 S2 - great to see them both out on the day.  And there were some other Porsches, I think, and some Ferraris, and maybe some Lambos...;)

Ah thanks Rob. Yep thought the colour wasn't right for your car. Will keep an eye out for your S4 next time. My Beemer was way down the street too. You can just see me in the background (top right) of Grant's pic. It was full there when I arrived only 30mins earlier...

I also spotted a few 911's and a great looking red 944 Turbo/S2 with vented header panel on Logan Rd. I've not seen that car before. Anybody know the car/owner?

My Beemer was way down the street too. You can just see me in the background (top right) of Grant's pic. It was full there when I arrived only 30mins earlier...

Ah yes - I remember seeing that Beemer - LeMans blue, like my wife's 123D?  with summer coming on, it's looking like being all over, red rover by 0830...

Will plan to bring the 952 next month...

Ah yes - I remember seeing that Beemer - LeMans blue, like my wife's 123D?  with summer coming on, it's looking like being all over, red rover by 0830...

Will plan to bring the 952 next month...

Yes mine is Monaco Blue. Sounds like I'll have to get up earlier next time haha.

Will keep an eye out for your 952 at the next event. I'm keen to have a stickybeak. It sounds like yours was a great buy with the rebuild etc.

Archived