wheel repair in brisbane?

i run a pair of 16x9 930 fuchs on the rear of a narrowbody longhood, but when fitting tyres unfortunately have discovered cracks in the spokes; i guess they are 40 years old after all, just unfortunate because there is a race on sunday.

Just curious if something like this can be welded up, and any experiences/recommendations of shops to do so. I have heard of depulu wheels etc, just wondering if i'm missing any places.

not in a huge rush as i have a spare set of skinny 7"s lying around with 225's on them:

8MSyUeb.jpg

not exactly the grip i want but track time with less grip is still better than no track time:

i run a pair of 16x9 930 fuchs on the rear of a narrowbody longhood, but when fitting tyres unfortunately have discovered cracks in the spokes; i guess they are 40 years old after all, just unfortunate because there is a race on sunday.

Just curious if something like this can be welded up, and any experiences/recommendations of shops to do so. I have heard of depulu wheels etc, just wondering if i'm missing any places.

not in a huge rush as i have a spare set of skinny 7"s lying around with 225's on them:

8MSyUeb.jpg

not exactly the grip i want but track time with less grip is still better than no track time:

Depulu welded a crack in the lip of my Mini R56 rim. For them it was business as usual, and they did a great job.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived